Site Manager Program Specialists
This program places our trained employees at your location to allow continuous communication and just in time distribution for your reusable apparel within the change area. The program also provides a service to maintain correct inventory levels and stocking for our many available and related products.
- Provides an accounting of clean delivery and soiled pick up at the customer’s facility.
- Ensures gowning area is well stocked at all times (designated shifts).
- Ensures soiled garments are placed in proper receptacles and inventoried before pick-up.
- Monitors gowning procedures for employees and onsite management for discrepancies.
- Advises customer’s employees on correct garment sizing.
- Assists customer any way necessary to ensure cleanroom protocol is maintained.