Logo emblems are an important branding and marketing tool that businesses sometimes overlook including on their work uniforms. The primary purposes of a logo are to help increase brand identify and make it easy for your customers to recognize your products and services. Other reasons why businesses could benefit from logo emblems include:
- Logo emblems help identify your brand. It can be hard to establish your business in a highly competitive market without a logo. It provides a mental image to those who see it and helps them recognize the brand.
To illustrate, think about all the different makes and models of vehicles on the market today. Many vehicles look almost identical, and the only way you can tell them apart easily and quickly is by the logo on the front or rear of the vehicle.
- Logo emblems increase customer loyalty. Whether you have a single business or multiple locations, customers easily recognize your business when they see your logo on your employee uniforms.
- Logo emblems are remembered easier than brand names. The saying, “A picture is worth a thousand words” applies to logos. When you see a logo, you tend to remember its design far longer than you would if you were just presented with a brand name. In addition, you can convey specific messaging in a single logo easier than you can with text-based branding.
- Logo emblems help set you apart from the competition. Your logo is unique, just like your signature or name. Today’s markets are full of off-brand products and services, which can sometimes confuse customers. Your logo helps make it easier for your customers to know the difference.
- Logo emblems provide free advertising and can attract new customers. Anywhere your employees go while wearing their uniforms advertises your business. Whether they go get lunch or do their grocery shopping after work, people who see the logo may be enticed to visit your business.
For instance, logos on automotive work uniforms could remind someone they need to get their oil changed or get a tune-up. Since they just saw your logo emblem on one of your employee’s work shirts, they are more likely to visit your business for their automotive service needs.
- Logo emblems make it easier for your customers to tell the difference between other customers and employees. Have you ever been shopping at a big-box retailer and a customer walks up to you for assistance because you happened to be dressed in a similar way to the store’s employees?
Have you ever needed help and are not sure who to ask because you can’t tell employees from shoppers? If you answered yes to one or both of these questions, then you know why logo emblems on uniforms are important.
If you are not already using logo emblems on your uniforms, you should seriously consider having them added as soon as possible. For assistance with adding your company logo emblems to your uniforms and to find out our nearest location in your area, please feel free to contact Prudential Overall Supply at (800) 767-5536 today!