Make a difference and build your career as a Maintenance apprentice
Do you enjoy fixing things at home and are good with mechanical devices?
Then earn while you learn and join our Maintenance Apprentice Program. Designed as a 6-month to 9-month training program, you will learn all the fundamentals of maintenance and repair at our Prudential locations.
Your location has been selected to launch this important step in building our maintenance team. You will begin training as a part-time apprentice mechanic learning about electrical, plumbing, mechanical, facilities and advanced safety.
- Must be a Prudential employee for at least 12 months
- Must be in good standing with no discipline/action notices within last 6 months
- Must have recommendation from your current manager
- Must be available to work additional hours as needed including weekends
- Must have functional English language skills
Individuals that successfully complete all training and exams will be eligible for a role as an Assistant Maintenance Tech. This entry level maintenance role will be the start of a skilled career with the future opportunity for growth in one of our facilities.
If interested in joining this program, please contact your manager and your General Manager to complete a program application.