Garment Tracking System (GTS)
Ensures correct inventory levels and cost containment.
Prudential Cleanroom Services’ validated GTS Bar-Code Tracking System was developed in coordination with our customers. Our ongoing evaluation of this system, and the consistent input from its users ensures the GTS Bar-Code Tracking System represents the latest technology.
GTS Bar-Code Tracking System provides our customers with a complete account history report for each garment from installation to any repairs. It also tracks usage analysis by the wearer, department and distribution point.
- Improves garment inventory allocation
- Enhances efficiencies
- Real-time reporting
- Excel compatible reports
- Reduces costs
- Developed in coordination with our customers
- Utilizes the latest technology
- Provides our customer with a complete account history report for each garment
- Tracks usage analysis by department and distribution point
- Customer name
- Type of fabric
- Date installed
- Style of garment
- Size of garment
- History of garment
- Account inventory average usage
- Soiled count pick up
- Packing slip
- Detailed packing slip
- Inventory activity summary
- Cancel log
- Repair log by date summary
- Missing items by last process date
Accurate Garment Inventory Control by Department
Garments always returned to originating cleanroom after laundering is completed no matter where they land after use.
If garments are used in a different location other than where they were assigned, they will be delivered to the correct location once processed by PCS. Our GTS system ensures this process.