Garment Tracking System (GTS)
Ensures correct inventory levels and cost containment
Prudential Cleanroom Services’ validated GTS Bar-Code Tracking System was developed in coordination with our customers. Our ongoing evaluation of this system, and the consistent input from its users ensures the GTS Bar-Code Tracking System represents the latest technology.
GTS Bar-Code Tracking System provides our customers with a complete account history report for each garment from installation to any repairs. It also tracks usage analysis by wearer, department and distribution point.
- Improves garment inventory allocation
- Enhances efficiencies
- Real-time reporting
- Excel compatible reports
- Reduces costs
- Developed in coordination with our customers
- Utilizes the latest technology
- Provides our customers with a complete account history report for each garment
- Tracks usage analysis by department and distribution point
- Customer name
- Type of fabric
- Date installed
- Style of garment
- Size of garment
- History of garment
- Account inventory average usage
- Soiled count pick up
- Detailed packing slip
- Inventory activity summary
- Cancel log
- Repair log by date summary
- Missing items by last process date
Accurate Garment Inventory Control by Department
If garments are used in a different location other than where they were assigned, they will be delivered to the correct location once processed by PCS. Our GTS system ensures this process.
CLEANROOM IT CAPABILITIES
CUSTOMER PORTAL: Enhances our communication between our customers and service team.
- ABS ROUTE ASSIST DEVICE: The device captures service requests and downloads requests into Prudential’s account management system.
- ORACLE: Secure online viewing and printing of both delivery invoices and monthly statements.
- INFOR CRM: Ability to respond promptly to the customer both in the office and out in the field.