Business Reopening Support Plans
IRVINE, CA – May 13, 2020
As business leaders begin reopening efforts, we all need to continue to take the COVID-19 threat seriously, and take every precaution to help reduce the risk of the spread of COVID-19 to both customers and employees.
Per the CDC’s guidance, all businesses should enforce hand washing, covering coughs and sneezes, and employ the use of face masks and coverings by employees when near other employees and customers. Ensure adequate supplies to support healthy hygiene practices for both employees and customers including soap, hand sanitizer with at least 60 percent alcohol (perhaps on every table, if supplies allow) and tissues.
As businesses reopen, they should enforce additional practices ensuring the safety and confidence of customers and employees. Maximizing hygiene requires adopting increased cleanliness practices such as using commercially laundered cleaning cloths, mops, linens and garments.
The Textile Rental Services Association’s (TRSA) members like Prudential Overall Supply employ best management practices to help businesses maintain cleanliness standards and inspire public confidence.
TRSA identified these practices as standards to help comply with reopening plans:
- Hand sanitizer dispensers should be placed throughout business for guests and staff to use.
- Reusable/washable face covers or disposable masks that meet CDC guidelines and disposable gloves should be worn by staff. Gloves should be changed out often throughout an employee’s shift.
- Commercial cleaning solutions should be used on all hard surfaces throughout the day, including entryway door handles, kitchen area and bathrooms.
- The use of uniforms in the workplace makes it easier for employers to help ensure their employees are provided with sanitized clothing.
- For the restaurant industry it is recommended that staff should be given hygienically cleaned uniforms, such as chef coats, cook shirts, pants and aprons to wear throughout their shift and preferably left at the workplace in order to be professionally laundered to help reduce the risk of germs being transmitted outside of the workplace.
- These recommendations can apply to other industries such as manufacturing, service, transportation and others.
At Prudential Overall Supply, we have been helping businesses of all sizes with their uniform, cleanroom and facility products and services needs since 1932. This Clean Green TRSA certified weekly service is offered to businesses throughout the US.
We can deliver clean and sanitized uniforms, wiping towels and mops, microfiber products, entry mats, antibacterial soap, instant hand sanitizer, toilet paper and other essential products and services. We are in this together and we can be a resource to help you prepare and reopen your business.
We’d be happy to schedule a meeting with you to help assess your requirements.
About Prudential Overall Supply:
Family owned and operated since 1932, Prudential Overall Supply is dedicated to enhancing our customers’ image at the best dollar value. By providing premium quality work wear and safety uniforms, career apparel and casual wear, Prudential is able to outfit entire organizations. This certified Clean Green, on-time, weekly service also addresses facility image and safety requirements by offering floor mats, wiping towels and facility products throughout the United States.
Release date: 05/13/2020
Contact: Jerry Martin, V.P. of Sales & Marketing (949) 250-4850 ext 275
By: Jerry Martin, Vice President of Sales & Marketing, Prudential Overall Supply