Trusted by Leaders
Trusted By Leaders as Their First Choice
Since 1960 Prudential Cleanroom Services has remained First in Cleanroom Laundry Processing Services for critically controlled environments.
- Prudential people work with your teams to develop and modify your unique requirements throughout your business process cycles. Many Prudential customer relationships span decades.
- Exclusive Validated Garment Tracking System (GTS) Bar-Code Technology
- Bar-Code Technology: Our Validated GTS Bar-Code Technology was developed in coordination with our customers. Our ongoing evaluation of this system, and the consistent input from its users ensures the GTS Bar-Code Tracking System represents the latest technology.
- GTS Bar-Code Tracking System provides our customers with a complete account history report for each garment from installation to any repairs. It also tracks usage analysis by bar-code unique tracking number, department and distribution point.
Commitment to the contamination control industry
- Committed to IEST standards’ development and participation, cleanroom laundry processing technology advances and innovative service offerings.
- Prudential is also invested in the success of technology companies. This is our business and not a small division like some other industry operators.
- Prudential has provided uninterrupted cleanroom laundry service to our customers.
- Prudential customers have NEVER experienced a cleanroom plant production service failure.
- Prudential’s service team is the most experienced in the industry with over 60 years of experience.
- Stock garments, comprised of industry recognized fabrics, allow
for quick installation.
- This eliminates the long lead times that are common from cleanroom garment manufacturers.
- Wide variety of sizes and industry accepted styles will be stocked.
- Prudential Cleanroom Services’ automatic ordering level quickens the fulfillment cycle, and ensures complete and timely deliveries.
Capacity & Capabilities
- Unmatched National network of direct service stand-alone cleanroom laundry service facilities.
- This network represents the largest domestic throughput and capacity capabilities.
- All seven of Prudential’s domestic cleanroom laundry processing facilities have a ISO 9001 certified Quality Management System.
- They are strategically located to augment each other in the event of a catastrophic event.
- Provides sterilized cleanroom garments, mops and goggles to customers with aseptic environments.
- Ensures the sterility of its products through strict compliance to cGMPs and through validation of the sterilization process in accordance with current ANSI/AAMI/ISO11137 guidelines to a SAL of 10-6.
- Uses qualified gamma irradiation method of sterilizing cleanroom garments and ancillary products.