Prudential Cleanroom Services Releases New Website
Irvine, CA - Prudential Cleanroom Services, a world leader in cleanroom laundry service systems, today announced the release of its new website. Prudential’s new website is now available at www.pcs-clean.com.
New site includes:
- Enhanced navigation functionality.
- Green initiatives.
- Updated product line that includes: complete garment system construction features; Hi-Density ESD coveralls, hoods and boots; reusable cleanroom goggles; reusable cleanroom mops; FR Garments; innerwear; and reusable chemical gowns.
- Videos: Gowning and de-gowning procedures, and the AMR video that features the best-in-class PCS ISO 9001:2000cleanroom laundry processing plant tour.
- Laundry process flow chart.
- Updated business solutions section.
- The new website will continue to include on-line invoicing viewing capabilities.
Prudential’s website defines all of Prudential’s available contamination control products and services along with resources to help our customers make sound contamination control decisions.
Prudential Cleanroom Services is a division of Prudential Overall Supply, established 1932. Since 1960, Prudential Cleanroom Services is recognized as a world leader in cleanroom laundry processing services. Prudential’s network of ISO 9001: 2000 certified ISO Class3 cleanroom laundry processing facilities extend throughout the United States along with an operation in Malaysia. Prudential Overall Supply provides image apparel and facility image and safety programs to business including work uniforms, casual and career apparel, entry and logo mats, paper products and other ancillary products and services.