Life Science Washington
Life Science Washington and Prudential Cleanroom Services have a partner agreement where Life Science Washington endorses PCS services to their membership base. PCS offers a member discount to all Life Science Washington members who sign up for services.
Life Science Washington is an independent, non-profit 501(c)(6) trade association whose mission is to stimulate life science innovation, job creation and ecosystem vibrancy across Washington state through engagement, collaboration, promotion, and advocacy.
Serving more than 500 members, Life Science Washington brings together research institutions, investors and innovators to grow the state’s life science economy.
This partnership will deliver great cost savings and high quality services to all of Life Science Washington members.
PRUDENTIAL CLEANROOM SERVICES PROVIDES:
- Reusable validated sterile & non-sterile cleanroom garments and lab apparel for your critical environments
- Additional critical reusable products:
- The touchless Cleanroom Cleaning System, a validated Microfiber cleanroom reusable mop system, Available for both sterile & non-sterile applications
- Isolator Hood Cleanroom Cleaning System w/ the choice of Microfiber or Polyester Sterile & non-sterile Reusable Hoop Mops
- Cleanroom validated reusable string mops in both sterile & non-sterile
- Validated reusable sterile goggle program
- All Cleanroom products are finished and packaged in an ISO Class 3 Cleanroom
Check out our new Prudential Cleanroom Plant in Hillsboro, Oregon that provides direct support and services to the Life Science Washington members!
AVAILABLE TO LIFE SCIENCE WASHINGTON MEMBERS:
REQUEST A FREE QUOTE
If you are already a Life Science Washington member and would like to contact PCS
For more information on how Prudential can help your business with your cleanroom needs, email us at LifeScienceWashington@prudentialuniforms.com.