New Year – New Look! Check Out Our New POS Website!
So many great things happened at Prudential Overall Supply in 2016—we opened two new locations and began construction on a cleanroom laundry facility in Nashua, NH. We expanded our affiliate member program, adding several new members. We opened a service center location in St. Louis to better serve our customers throughout the Midwestern U.S., and we were selected to be The Compounders Group’s (TCG) cleanroom laundry and rental service provider, among other achievements.
2016 was a great year, and we intend to keep the momentum going in 2017!
Our Revitalized Site Features More Resources & Information
We’re already off to a great start with the recent launch of our revamped corporate website, prudentialuniforms.com. Our new site is easier to navigate and now includes an updated customer portal, rental products catalog, list of cleanroom services, helpful videos, testimonials, locations finder, and more.
Check out our new corporate site and, as always, browse our ample selection of uniforms, apparel, and other products for a range of industries, including medical, restaurant, cleanroom, automotive, food processing, hospitality, business, and more, on our sister site: shopprudentialuniforms.com
Prudential Cleanroom Services and Prudential Overall Supply have lots of trade show events planned this year. Here are some the upcoming shows we’ll be attending in the first quarter of 2017:
Prudential Cleanroom Services (PCS) Events
- What: The world’s largest medtech event, MD&M West brings engineers and executives together to explore the latest advancements in medical technology. PCS will have a booth at the event.
- When: February 7-9, 2017
- Where: Anaheim Convention Center, Anaheim, CA
PNAA Pacific Northwest Aerospace Alliance
- What: A four-day event to help aerospace industry leaders gain intelligence on the future of aerospace manufacturing. PCS will have a booth at the event.
- When: February 13-16, 2017
- Where: Lynnwood Convention Center, Seattle, WA
AMD – UMB
- What: Advanced Design & Manufacturing Cleveland is an annual tradeshow showcasing automation & robotics, packing, design & manufacturing, plastics, and medtech products. PCS will have a booth at the event.
- When: March 29-30, 2017
- Where: Huntington Convention Center of Cleveland, Cleveland, OH
Prudential Overall Supply (POS) Events
World Ag Expo
- What: The world’s largest annual agricultural expo attracting 1,500 exhibitors, World Ag Expo features the latest farm equipment, communications, and technology. POS will have a booth at the event.
- When: February 14-16, 2017
- Where: International Agri-Center, Tulare, CA
Natural Products Expo West
- What: A leading trade show in the natural, organic, and healthy products industry, Natural Products Expo West attracts thousands of natural food and product manufacturers every year. POS will have staff members on site.
- When/Where: March 9-11, 2017 (Anaheim Hilton & Marriott); March 10-12, 2017 (Anaheim Convention Center)
New Year, New Uniforms
Prudential Overall Supply is always adding new uniforms and apparel to its catalog. Why not get a fresh start in 2017 with sharp new duds for your employees?
Whether your healthcare staff needs new scrubs and lab coats or you’re looking for protective gear with the latest safety features for your team of industrial workers, Prudential has you covered.
Cheers to a Great 2017!
We look forward to working with you in 2017 as we carry on the mission and values that have guided us for more than 80 years: delivering quality service and products that meet or exceed our customers’ expectations, conducting business relationships with integrity, and building a strong team in which all members are encouraged and provided the tools they need to reach their full potential—that’s the POS promise.
To catch up on the latest POS and PCS news and information, check out our blog, and follow us on social media: