What’s New with Prudential Overall Supply
It has been another fantastic year for Prudential Overall Supply. Throughout 2016, we expanded our locations across the United States and had the opportunity to meet so many incredible people along the way. We owe it all to our wonderful employees and customers for making this year one of our best years yet.
Before we dive into the latest happenings surrounding the company, we would like to extend a big round of applause to everyone. Thank you for everything. We appreciate you!
Now, let’s take a look at some of the amazing things that took place this year.
- The Compounders Group named Prudential Cleanroom Services their selected supplier of cleanroom laundry and rental services nationwide.
- Earth 911 featured our visual message about the benefits of textiles services on their website, reaching an estimated global audience of over 78,000 people.1
- We exhibited at INTERPHEX NY and attended the American Reusable Textile Association’s groundbreaking study on the lifecycle analysis of cleanroom coveralls.
- Dycem’s Cleanzone Flexi-Mat was added to our cleanroom product line, enhancing mat changing services.
- New Prudential Overall Supply facilities were opened in Missouri, Idaho, and New Hampshire.
- PCS Green Sheets were unveiled and included as part of the customer visitation process to improve sustainability.
- Our historic Riverside plant celebrated its 50th anniversary.
- The Riverside location also celebrated 16 employees with over 25 years in service to Prudential.
- We took part in RCR Racing’s annual NASCAR Sprint Cup Series, with racecar driver Ty Dillon representing Prudential Overall Supply, alongside Red Kap and Bulwark FR.
- Our cleanroom garments were featured in an exclusive fashion spread for Glamour Magazine.
- Milpitas, Tucson, and Portland locations celebrated safety with 365 days or more of no recordable incidents.
- The Prudential team presented at the Rewired 2016 Annual Sales Conference and awards dinner.
- The 2015 customer satisfaction score was released, revealing an awesome 4.26 score on a 5-point scale matching the previous year.
- The Today Show’s Al Roker donned one of our official uniforms on NBC for a special segment about the San Diego Zoo.
- Los Angeles PCS employees participated in and successfully completed the Irvine Lake Mud Run, Southern California’s most scenic and challenging mud run.
- Six new companies joined Prudential Overall Supply as affiliate members of the Apparel Services Network.
- Over 23 employees received well-deserved promotions as a result of their outstanding work within the company.
- Our Hillsborough, Oregon location was awarded the Clean Water Services Certificate of Excellence for its second year in a row.
- Ventura, California’s Traveler Café joined our list of proud Clean Green restaurants, boasting Prudential Clean Green stickers on window fronts and table tops.
- We recognized and awarded outstanding achievement at Prudential locations in Austin, Denver, Fresno, Los Angeles, Mesa, Milpitas, Moorpark, and Portland.
Once again, thank you for another excellent year! We look forward to seeing what 2017 has in store for Prudential Overall Supply.