Why Prudential Uniform Services?
We are Different, and our differences are your Benefits. Check it out and you will see that we add up to the company you need.
Click here and choose Prudential first.
Clean Green Reusable Textiles
- Prudential is a leader in the reusable textile industry. Prudential uses less water and energy in our process compared to home wash and disposables. Prudential outperforms carbon footprint reduction compared to industry average. Prudential is Clean Green Certified through TRSA.
- Most others: Not committed to clean green movement. Industry average trails Prudential’s results.
Top Quality Manufacturer
- Prudential distributes for the world’s best manufacturers, ensuring you the best available branded products.
- Most others: Vertical Supplier. Limited colors and patterns.
- It’s no secret that tailored, stylish garments with a well designed company emblem/logo give your customers that extra layer of confidence in doing business with you. The saying “to succeed you must look the part” is very true. Prudential Overall Supply has a broad array of emblems to position your company and make you look your best.
- Most others: Standard Logos. Limited selection and application method.
- Our Price Guarantee is unique in the industry!
More than a good idea or just words:
- We guarantee the established rental pricing on all items for a 1 year period.
- No random price increases on rental, per piece charges.
- Allows you to correctly budget your program costs.
- The Prudential Service Guarantee ensures complete satisfaction.
- Our plants are independent operating facilities that are strategically located to provide fast, efficient, quality service. They augment each other in the event of an emergency. This means uninterrupted customer service.
- Most others: Indirect Service. Most have one main plant serviced by unmanned, non-processing depots.
Customer Sales Representative
- Your Customer Sales Representative is the link between you and our facilities. They are qualified, experienced professionals with extensive supervised training
- Most others: Driver Turnover. High driver turnover leading to inexperienced account management.
- Our process includes the following:
- All Garments bar-coded for traceability.
- Prudential uses the latest 2-D bar-code technology.
- Always counted and inspected.
- The Garment Control List (GCL) will ensures traceability for all garments at all times.
- List copy provided for verification.
- Most others: Bulk Handling. Losses can’t be traced and inventory can’t be controlled.
- Prudential’s Super Inspector process identifies needed Repairs, Replacements and Upgrades! The Super Inspector is tasked with individually inspecting each garment before it is released. Garments needing repair are routed to the repair station and returned for distribution to be delivered on time. Having the Super Inspector means that our customers have uniforms that are repaired, cleaned and ready for use each day; keeping them looking professional and ready to work.
- Your garments have written quality standards and your garments are replaced as needed.
- Most others: No Replacement except at contract renewal.
Inspection & Repair
- Ongoing inspection throughout the processing cycle ensures your garments received consistency in cleaning, finishing, mending and replacement.
- Most others: Lack of Inspection. Garments are processed and delivered without individual inspection.
Eye-Opener Service Tag
- Allows your employee to point out specific repair and service needs. The tag is attached to the garment throughout the cleaning process to ensure your repaired garments are delivered the following week. You remove the tag to ensure the repair was completed properly. Our system has been engineered to provide checking and double-checking of repairs.
- Most others: Random Repair. Unsophisticated methods which often lead to lost garments and incomplete deliveries.
Form PresseD Garments
- Your shirts are individually pressed with the traditional form press method giving them a superior finish.
- Most others: Steam Tunnel Method. Steam tunneled shirts provide an inconsistent and unfinished appearance.
- Your invoices are complete and easy to understand. You get all the information you need to maintain cost control. And our system can be customized to match your company’s individual needs.
- Most others: Confusing Invoicing. Invoices that are coded for their own use and are often difficult to understand
Scheduled Service Review
- Your Customer Visitation Service Check allows you to periodically grade us and our service. This assures your satisfaction. We respond quickly if there is need for improvement and eliminate problems before they start.
- Most others: Crisis Management. May react after a problem occurs.
Budget Protection PROGRAM
An Open Invitation
- You are invited to tour our facilities. This way you can see the high quality and individual service you will received from your Prudential Team!
- Most others: A Closed Door. Reluctant to offer tours.